1. On/Off is defined as “all or nothing (AON type)”, to ensure it can function properly, its power must meet the condition for thermal balance:
W1 >= Q1 (water heating) + Q2 (lose from water to air)
When the pool is at the right temperature, Q1 is no longer necessary, so the power needed is
W2 = Q2 (lose from water to air)
Q1 is no longer needed, but AON type can’t change its power, so it keeps function as W1 and Q1 is a waste. As consequence, a waste of energy will cost more on electricity bill and the temperature is not stable, in fact the temperature will varied in an interval.
2. Inverter can adjust the speed rate to use a minimum power required to maintain the temperature. It can change from W1 to W2 intelligently to avoid the unnecessary energy used. That is why the inverter is an energy saving technology, to avoid the energy waste. And also the temperature is more stable.
3. AON type has a power rate constant. It didn’t consider the change of environment. Therefore, AON usually is not a full season heat pump, the performance will be very different. It could be too hot in summer or not enough in autumn. Inveter can avoid this problem by changer the power rate.
1. Aquark has a R&D team with 20 years experience of heat pump. We self developed a stepless inverter technology, which is more advance than normal inverter. For example, step Inverter can adjust the speed 20% by 20%, or 25% by 25%. Aquark’s stepless inverter can adjust Hz by Hz to the best condition for using.
2. Aquark has a very strict quality control. Start form raw material and components testing, to the production chain, all the step is strictly follow the process. Our failure rate is lower than 0.5% which is an outstanding number among the manufacture.
3. Aquark’s product has many differences. Those differences make us being unique in the market and bring more attention. Innovation is in every product of Aquark. It’s also one of the key of Aquark to being competitive.
Mr. Silence is redefining the heat pump. It is totally a revolution of heat pump’s technology:
1. Mr. Silence is the first back-discharge heat pump ever. This design is patented, it also represent the strong R&D ability of Aquark.
2. This design can help to decrease the noise. In fact, Mr. Silence is the most silent heat pump in the market. A low noise while functioning will bring a comfortable enjoyment to the user. Mr. Silence’s noise level is 12 dB lower than On/Off heat pump, only 43 dB at 1m distance.
3. Outstanding performance: COP up to 16 certificated by TUV, thanks for the stepless inverter technology. More than 90% of energy used is free from air. This makes it environment friendly.
4. Garden friendly: this remarkable design will hide the fan, eliminate the disturbing wind, and require less space for installation.
A Heat pump is positioned as close as possible to the swimming pool filtration system. It is designed to be used out doors and does not require any covering against the elements. In fact if a Heat Pump is covered during operation it will not perform optimally.
There is no attention required by a Heat Pump as with air conditioner. Simply remove any leaves, grass, paper, etc. which occasionally collects from the air. The pool chemistry should always remain balanced. The evaporator grills are coated to prevent corrosion. However if you live near a salt-water environment you may want to hose down the outside evaporator coil to help prevent the build up of salt and rust.
Yes. However it all depends on the size of the pool and the time of year. Heat pumps are made to maintain pool temperature on a daily basis. If the heat pump is sized properly to the pool size, once the desired temperature is reached it will automatically maintain that temperature all month long.
Electricity is sold by a unit called kilowatt-hour. One kilowatt-hour is equal to 3412 BTU. BTU stands for British Thermal Unit. It is a unit of measure that some heat pump manufacturers use on their specifications.
COP stands for Coefficient of performance ie. The ratio of power output to power input. This is dependent on the ambient air temperature and the temperature of the water of the swimming pool. It tells you the energy efficiency rating of the heat pump.
As with all swimming pool heating systems you are advised to use a pool cover when the swimming pool is not in use. This will keep evaporation (the greatest heat loss) to a minimum and so reduce the overall pool heating costs and unwanted frustrations. A pool cover can cut total heat loss by 50% to 95%.
Aquark’s heat pumps are adopt top quality components, even without a lick of maintenance, a pool heat pump easily lasts 10 to 20 years. But, with good maintenance, our pool heat pump can literally last a lifetime.
The Main Pillars of the new EU F-Gas Rules are to reduce emissions and to move towards lower GWP solutions. This involves a phase down in the consumption of HFCs and a reduction of 37% by 2020 and 79% by 2030. By 2025 Single Split A/C systems with less than 3kg refrigerant charge should contain a refrigerant with a GWP.
R32 has similar working pressure to R410A around 12-26 Bar (174-377 Psi), however R32 has better capability to exchange heat-load than R410A and delivers higher capacity than R410A making the systems more efficient.
R32 has a lower GWP than R410 and uses 30% less refrigerant charge to produce an equal load capacity. As a result the total CO2 emission can be reduced by around 77%.
Generally the lower the GWP the higher the level of flammability, R32 is no different. R32 has been given the Classification A2L and is classified Flammable category A2. Classification to Directive 67/548/EEC & 1999/45/EC: F+; R12 Extremely flammable. Accordingly only experienced and properly instructed persons should handle gases under pressure.