Apart from traditional gas pool heater, solar pool heater and electric pool heater, is there a better choice available to heat your pool water at high efficiency without worrying the limitations in weather, district, pollution or energy costing? Obviously, pool heat pump is the solution you are looking for.
A pool heat pump generates natural heat from the outside air to warm the water and it is driven by electricity, while the next-generation inverter pool heat pump can intelligently adjust the operating capacity to improve the efficiency of air-water heating exchange and bring more extra benefits.
Benefits of Using an Inverter Pool Heat Pump
Unlike traditional pool heaters, inverter pool heat pump only needs a small amount of electricity to power the compressor and the fan that pulls in warm air and transfers the heat directly to pool water.
• Energy Efficiency
Since most of the heat is sourced from natural air, inverter pool heat pump like Aquark’s Mr. Perfect is able to offer an impressive COP up to 16.0, which means by consuming every unit of energy can it produce 16 units of heat in return. For reference, neither gas nor electric pool heaters have a COP above 1.0.
• Cost Effectiveness
With such an outstanding energy efficiency, the electricity cost of inverter pool pump is insanely low, which reflects not only on your bills, but also on the environmental impact in the long run.
With advantages in low energy consumption and high efficiency in heating exchange, inverter pool heat pumps are highly eco-friendly in protecting the environment.
• Silence and Durability
As most of the noise comes from the operating compressor and fan, Inverter pool heat pump like Mr. Perfect can even reduce 20 times noise to 38.4dB(A) due to its unique InverPad® Turbo technology. Moreover, without running at full speed all the time, inverter pool heat pumps are more durable with longer warranty than traditional on/off pool heat pumps.
With all the benefits mentioned above, how does an inverter pool heat pump exactly work to realize the air-water heating exchange? Let Aquark explain to you in technical details below.
How Does an Inverter Pool Heat Pump Work?
1. The inverter pool heat pump pulls in cool water from the pool water pump.
2. The water circulates through the Titanium Heat Exchanger.
3. The sensor on the Titanium Heat Exchanger tests the water temperature.
4. The inverter controller automatically adjusts the operation capacity.
5. The fan in the pool heat pump draws in the outside air and directs it over the evaporator.
6. Liquid refrigerant within the evaporator coil absorbs the heat from the outside air and becomes a gas.
7. The warm gas refrigerant passes through the compressor and got heated to a high temperature.
8. The hot gas passes through the condenser (Titanium Heat Exchanger) in the coil and transfers the heat to the cooler water.
9. The heated water then returns to the pool.
10. The hot gas refrigerant cools and reverts to liquid form and back to the evaporator.
11. The whole process starts over again and continues till the water got heated to the goal temperature.
Aside from the electricity used to power the unit, an inverter pool heat pump uses very little energy, making it one of the most energy-efficient and cost-effective options available for heating your pool. Moreover, its value in protecting the environment is hard to be ignored. It’s absolutely a win-win choice for you and the mother nature.
Get A Step Closer To A Proper Pool Heat Pumps For Your Pool
Choosing a proper pool heat pump is never an easy decision. Getting to know more about the inverter pool heat pump is your one step closer to a better choice. Aquark, as the top inverter pool heat pump manufacturer in China, has been dedicated to provide the best service and the best products for you. Just a simple click to refer to the pool heat pump sizing guide for further information or feel free to contact our experts to discover more about the functions and guidance of inverter pool heat pump.
Post time: Aug-27-2021